The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
aka: LUPitt, PittLU

we haven't heard from him since May.

wondering where/how he is?

anyone?
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I always see that username and wonder who the heck it is. Ahh LUPitt/PittLU. He wasn't really very nice to me.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I think hat had more to do with Big East allegiances.

Every now & then I'll spot him dropping by and I'll PM him. But its been awhile since the last time. He was int he process of starting up his own business. Much like Hburg, he was a stalwart of the old board and when he gets on here he brings some great insight. Its too bad he can't be on here more.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:I always see that username and wonder who the heck it is. Ahh LUPitt/PittLU. He wasn't really very nice to me.
he just never really got to know you 8)
By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
Got nothin' but love for you LUConn - even though in football you guys beat Pitt in OT in Storrs. Lets hope you guys can make a run in the Big East Tournament and cause havoc.

I have been away for a while but have been checking in periodically. The agent business is insanely crooked and being a stand up guy in the profession doesnt really yield any fruit. I am actually breaking into refereeing football in the fall in the WPIAL and some Division II & I-A non scholarship college football. I am working towards getting hooked up with the Big East with my eye towards the NFL. This seemed like the best way to get back into sports while not having to take a major pay cut to get a front office gig.

I have been pleasantly suprised to see Barber making positive changes for LU. Looking forward to seeing what is going to happen with men's bball.

Medic - looking forward to some banter even though the college sports season are ending......but that doesnt matter to you!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
YAYYYYYYYYY

Agent2b is back

whoooo hoooo.

how's that? 8)
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
"insanely crooked" ... you needed to see it firsthand to realize that? I could've saved you the trouble. :nono

There are a few straightforward guys in the business. But they generally only have clients through the brother-in-law or uncle system.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]