The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

thepostman wrote:Everytime an update is posted on this I just get so sad for his wife and child and for the victims. This is just so sad.
Thankfully his wife has moved on and is remarried now. Her new husband is great with both kids and it seems like they've made the best of a terrible situation and have bounced back well.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:
thepostman wrote:Everytime an update is posted on this I just get so sad for his wife and child and for the victims. This is just so sad.
Thankfully his wife has moved on and is remarried now. Her new husband is great with both kids and it seems like they've made the best of a terrible situation and have bounced back well.
That is great to hear. I hope the victims have bounced back as well. I didnt know the guy but those who did know him seemed surprised by this. So sad.
I shake my head with each new article about this case...he was probably my favorite QB from my time as a student at LU

In today’s game you can’t have more th[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.