The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

You guys may recall one of Cider's former charges appearing on Jeopardy and comporting herself quite well...well her winnings total earned her a spot in the prestigious Jeopardy Tournament of Champions. According to Cider on Facebook, she will be in the first quarterfinal on Monday night October 9. If she wins, or gets one of the four highest scores among non-winners, the semifinals start October 16.
Here's the link: https://www.jeopardy.com/tournaments/20 ... -champions

And if any locals want to watch it with us, we have the theater in the basement of the Hancock Welcome Center reserved for Monday at 7:30.
BJWilliams wrote:You guys may recall one of Cider's former charges appearing on Jeopardy and comporting herself quite well...well her winnings total earned her a spot in the prestigious Jeopardy Tournament of Champions. According to Cider on Facebook, she will be in the first quarterfinal on Monday night October 9. If she wins, or gets one of the four highest scores among non-winners, the semifinals start October 16.
I assume you mean November?
Yes I mean November...I somehow ripped a hole in the space time continuum and went back to October. Anyway, I hope she goes far and represents LU well next week
Catherine Hardee for the WIN tonight and will advance to the semi-finals next Wednesday night, Nov. 18th. Study
Catherine won $17,600 her first night and $10,000 her second night, but lost to a Quiz Bowl national champion from Yale.
This year's men’s basketball?

I have no interest in a 6' 8 guard or a 7' forward[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.