The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Savannah (GA) Herald wrote:Air Force Officer Wins Miss Black USA 2014 Title
• Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Miss Black USA Pageant and Scholarship Foundation recently announced Miss Black Colorado Jasmine Alexander as the new Miss Black USA 2014. On Sunday night at the University of the District of Columbia Performing Arts Center in Washington, D.C., a distinguished panel of judges chose Alexander for top honors out of 25 contestants from across the nation. Alexander is a 26-year-old Air Force Intelligence Officer stationed at Peterson Air Force Base.

In 2013, Alexander was deployed to Afghanistan on a special mission to provide pertinent information to the troops to secure their safety. Immediately after being crowned, Alexander said, "As a member of the Armed Forces and now as Miss Black USA, I can't think of a better way to serve my country."
Here is the LU connection ...
She holds a B.A. in Mass Communications and a Master's degree in Human Services and Executive Leadership from Liberty University.
Click Here for Full Story

I just want a 6' 8+ forward that moves like venz[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.