The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Here is a name some of you Old Hags may remember and someone who I believe used to post on here and/or the Firehouse back in the day:

[quote="Albany (NY) Times-Union"]Faces of Faith: Leveraging contemporary culture
Updated 7:18 am, Saturday, July 26, 2014

Northway Church founding Pastor Buddy Cremeans and his wife Pastor Debbie Cremeans on Thursday July 24, 2014 in Clifton Park, N.Y. (Michael P. Farrell/Times Union)

PASTOR BUDDY CREMEANS

Background:
Born in Florida and raised in West Chester, Pa., where he met his future wife, Debbie, who also grew up near Philadelphia, when they were in high school. They married while attending at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va., which was founded by the Rev. Jerry Falwell. They are the parents of Devon, 22, who works in commercial real estate and graduated from Hudson Valley Community College where their daughter, Natalie, 18, begins college with the fall semester.[/quote]

Click Here for Full Story
This year's men’s basketball?

I have no interest in a 6' 8 guard or a 7' forward[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.