The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote:
SuperJon wrote:On a side note, you could take a picture in that same spot and it would look completely different now.
he shaved off the goatee
I was talking about the things in the background. There's now a building, fence, and new turf.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
but I HAVE started re-growing the goat- for Christmas.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
kinda looks like a skinny Ron Jeremy with that stash....j/k medic
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
the hedgehog.....cannot see the medic in that realm :wink:
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:but I HAVE started re-growing for Christmas.
About time!
By Baldspot
Registration Days Posts
I just bought the same sweatshirt over the weekend. My wife threw out my old one a few years back and it hasn't been the same since. It now comes in blue and grey. Hasn't the stadium come a long way since this thread was started.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
another fan of the classics

right on - brother!
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
It also comes in red, unless they sold out. when i left for the summer they had it in blue, gray, red, maybe another i can't remember
I think they were $35.
By BrysOn_G
Registration Days Posts
they have a number of different new sweatshirts and t's in the bookstore now. i'm not advertising for them, because i think the stuff is ridiculously priced anyways, but they're doing a good job of keeping a variety of apparel (new and old) in there.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
i think the stuff is ridiculously priced
Careful, Bryson, you're a company man now, remember? (Big Brother may be watching).
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
BrysOn_G wrote:they have a number of different new sweatshirts and t's in the bookstore now. i'm not advertising for them, because i think the stuff is ridiculously priced anyways, but they're doing a good job of keeping a variety of apparel (new and old) in there.
Yes, but you my friend get an employee discount on that stuff which makes it much more reasonable. I'm not sure if management ever reads this board, so you're probably safe.
By 62Strat
Registration Days Posts Posts
so we are all looking to bryson and atrain for the hookup now! nice!! :lol:
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
62Strat wrote:so we are all looking to bryson and atrain for the hookup now! nice!! :lol:
Umm, no...I quit the bookstore to join the tennis teams. Coach Jonson will pay for my grad school...Barnes and Noble won't. It was an easy decision to leave.
By Tracey
Registration Days Posts
Regarding the sweatshirt that has spawned so much talk, when I applied to LU in '89, they GAVE me one like that (minus the pockets and the hood, but otherwise EXACTLY the same HeeHee). Glad to know they have them now. I wore mine out. EVERYONE had those things when I was at LU! :)

Good Memories!!
By 62Strat
Registration Days Posts Posts
I cant believe I have to make a trip to the mountain just for a sweqatshirt! sheesh!! J/K good luck with that tennis gig! :D
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Regarding the sweatshirt that has spawned so much talk, when I applied to LU in '89, they GAVE me one like that
That sounds like an expensive investment, but it's cheaper than a free trip to the Holy Land, or did you get that, too?
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
I had the t-shirt version. They didn't give me one, and I am a tight wad. So t-shirt it was.
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]