The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

CU Announces New Women's Basketball Coach
May 08, 2012
Cornerstone University announced today the hiring of Katie (Feenstra) Mattera as the school's new Head Women's Basketball Coach. Feenstra replaces Carla Fles who coached 14 years at Cornerstone before retiring after this past season.

The 29-year-old Mattera begins her coaching career after an eight-year career in professional basketball, including five years in the WNBA.

"First and foremost, Katie brings to Cornerstone a love for Jesus Christ and a passionate desire to mentor and develop young women as followers of Christ," said Dave Grube, Director of Athletics at Cornerstone. "Beyond that, her experiences at the highest levels of women's basketball will provide us with outstanding player recruitment, development and a blueprint for championship teams. I am confident that Katie will continue the winning tradition at Cornerstone University."

After graduating from Grand Rapids Baptist Academy (now Northpointe Christian High School), Katie Feenstra starred at Liberty University for four years – earning all-american honors and setting school records for blocks and field goal percentage.
http://www.cornerstone.edu/News_Events/ ... all_Coach/
This year's men’s basketball?

I have no interest in a 6' 8 guard or a 7' forward[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.