The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Rashad's big brother trying to make some things happen at VES ...
NewsAdvance.com wrote:VES football undergoes major makeover

Virginia Episcopal School's Ronnie Stringfield (from left), Caleb Stringfield, Brendan Short, Martin Owens and Cohen Howard will form the heart of the Bishops' backfield this fall.

By: TED ALLEN
Published: August 15, 2011
Updated: August 16, 2011 - 12:23 AM

Virginia Episcopal School first-year football coach and athletic director Albert “Butch” Jennings motivates a small group of players in town for summer conditioning with a steady stream of positive affirmation.

"We can be a dominant team this year," Jennings said Friday as five members of the Bishops’ backfield, including two of his stepsons, Ronnie and Caleb Stringfield, work out on the practice field behind the private school. "We’re going to shock people in this league. We’re going to be a more physical team, a more disciplined team. We’re going to catch the ball out of the backfield, we’re going to run out of the backfield. We’re going to be athletic."
Click Here for Full Story
This year's men’s basketball?

I have no interest in a 6' 8 guard or a 7' forward[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.