The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Has anyone heard from Olldflame recently?

He used to be one of our most regular posters, but I haven't seen him on the board in months. I know that he was going to retire and more to the DR, but surely they have the Internet down there.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
probably hanging w/ KUNTRYMIKE, AGENT2B/LUPitt somewhere
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Internet access is dicey and expensive in the Dominican. He's indicated to me that he'll back whenever the opportunity arises.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I really can't make excuses about lack of time, but I have been somewhat occupied getting set up here in La Romana with housing, transportation, etc. I now have a 3g card from Claro which gives me wireless internet access pretty much anywhere I go as well as updating the codes on my satellite TV system, so I am "hooked up", and will be checking in more often, especially as football season approaches. MASN is one of the slew of sports channels I get, so I will be able to see about as many FB games on TV as I could just about anywhere. I'm trying to determine if I can afford to fly back in September and catch the Robert Morris and JMU games. It doesn't look promising right now. I definately plan on catching a BB game or 2 when I am back for about 3 weeks or so in Dec/Jan to spend Christmas with the family. I wish they would get the schedule out so I can see what my options are.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]