The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Thomaston (GA) Times wrote:The Knights are in the midst of learning and installing a new offense, under new Offensive Coordinator Gus Condon. Upson-Lee will be running a new spread offense, rather than the split back veer, a mainstay at Upson-Lee since the school's existence in 1992.

"We are going to go to a single-back backfield with a four-wide receiver look," said Knights' head coach Tommy Watson. "We felt like it was time for a change with our offense. We feel this will allow us to get the ball to our playmakers on the perimeter. I think the kids are excited about it, and that is always important, getting the players excited about football."

The Knights have brought in Gus Condon to run the offense. Condon, who played at the same junior college in Mississippi which Watson did, also started two years as a quarterback at Liberty University in Virginia. The former Douglasville High School quarterback has coached at West Georgia College, Newton County High School, and most recently he was the Offensive Coordinator at Lamar County High School.
Click Here for Full Story

I just want a 6' 8+ forward that moves like venz[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.