The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
"I can't think of a better way to declare our love for each other than posting a image of us getting a pedicure on FlameFans!!"

"First Two men to do this? - AWESOME..."

I knew our dorm room would fit three of these..." (Later) "But, we don't have any friends Jon..."

"Thanks for telling me we could have wore shorts!"

"Cool - Next time we do this naked"

"Cool - The cameraman is gay too."
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
What closeted gay rednecks do before marrying their sisters:

Image[/quote]
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
"Thank God he wasn't wearing a Flame Fans T-shirt." :oops:

"Oh, and Man Card, Inc. called. They want their membership card back." :nono
Last edited by Cider Jim on January 11th, 2011, 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:I have gotten 2 or 3 pedicures before. Don’t hate. Of course I go with my wife not some other guy.
Mason has a point SJ...

I personally don't like anyone to touch my feet and feel I do a good enough job grooming myself.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:I have gotten 2 or 3 pedicures before. Don’t hate. Of course I go with my wife not some other guy.
Eh, it was my boss. We did it for a video promo for our kick-off series this spring.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
As metro as everyone has made me out to be, I can honestly say I have never done anything close to this! Not saying I wouldnt but you beat me to the punch on this one SJ! I dont think I could stand someone touching my feet though...

Rex Ryan could though...
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I'm just shocked I don't see a couple of guys with soul patches. I thought that was standard operating procedure for student pastors these days.
We've moved on to full beards or goatees.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:Both of our student ministry pastors have gotees.

Both interns don't.
That's how they distinguish the heirarchy. But, yeah, the full beard is in right now, if for no other reason than to prove that you can grow one. I wish I could.
By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
John, as a youth worker I think this is actually pretty cool. I've done all kinds of nutty things for youth groups over the years. I would be more concerned that they put a thread about you in the Old Folks Home.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Rooster Cogburn wrote:John, as a youth worker I think this is actually pretty cool. I've done all kinds of nutty things for youth groups over the years. I would be more concerned that they put a thread about you in the Old Folks Home.

Read Sly's blurb on the forum heading. Is SJ either "bright eyed" or "bushy tailed"?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Rooster Cogburn wrote:John, as a youth worker I think this is actually pretty cool. I've done all kinds of nutty things for youth groups over the years. I would be more concerned that they put a thread about you in the Old Folks Home.
I've also pierced my belly button on a bet for fall camp.

And grew a mullet with a redneck mustache for our Christmas party.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:
I've also pierced my belly button on a bet for fall camp.

And grew a mullet with a redneck mustache for our Christmas party.
I was getting ready to say that at least they didn't post a picture of the belly ring here.

I just want a 6' 8+ forward that moves like venz[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.