The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
translation wrote:Played in Spain already under the new FIBA rules
1.96 M shooting guard Anthony Smith signed end August 2010 until 2010 / 2011 season.
In 09 / 10 the 23 year old American in Spain's second League played (LEB Oro) for Club Bàsquet Cornellà, the farm team of the reigning Euroleague champions Regal FC Barcelona. For the club-based close to Barcelona the outlaw Josey Wales in 33 Punktspielen average scored 14.3 points per game, also brought 3.6 rebounds and distributed 2.4 assists per meeting.
39.4 Percent of three point attempts (54 / 137) Smith found their way to the basket with considerations that in the ORO LEB to already last season was played the new FIBA rules (including transfer of the three point line 6, 25 m on 6. 75 m, spatial change of the zone of the harness in the square). Start of the season 2010 / 2011 introduces the new FIBA rules we know in the Beko Basketball League.
"Anthony prevailed in the second Spanish League and we know that this is not the worst reference." He is an outstanding shooter which physically brings that what we need on the position and who is accustomed to act with his back to the basket. He can defend positions one to three with his strength, his athleticism and its size. Anthony wanted necessarily in a good first League in Europe in the new season. "We are confident that he will become a fixed constant in our team," said Vladimir Bogojevic, Director and head coach of LTi tennis.
Smith in the big South Conference of the North American College League (NCCA) for the team Liberty University played from 2005 to 2009. During the four years spent at the University in Lynchburg, (Virginia United States) Smith, the team of liberty flames from a Verlierer-became a winning team.
Had the flames of 2005 / 2006 just decide seven out of 30 season games for their benefit can 23 victories from 35 games record stood at the end of Smith College last year (2008 / 2009) - the new of LTi 46ers contributed to this positive balance sheet with 17.6 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to a not inconsiderable extent.
Values that called the NBA clubs on the scene: in the summer of 2009 played Anthony Smith in the NBA Summer League team of the Indiana Pacers.
Stats season 2009 / 2010 (CB Cornellà, LEB Oro Spain): 33 games in the section 30.6 minutes, 14.3 points, 3.6 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 1.0 ball gains and 0.2 blocks per game. 46% Hit rate from the two area, 39% hit rate from the three area 59% hit rate from the free throw line
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I guess he hasn't cut his hair since leaving LU.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
What translator did you use Medic? That actually makes a lot more sense than most of the web-based autotranslations I have read.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
not sure- I highlighted the paragraph and hit "translate" - I think it uses Bing tho...
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
hope he enjoyed the 20 yr nap... yoiks

#ripvanwinkle
This year's men’s basketball?

I have no interest in a 6' 8 guard or a 7' forward[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.