The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
So I was at the Wachovia on Candler's Mountain yesterday getting some account business squared away and he helped me out with it. Looked like he had done pretty well for himself in his years post LU hoops
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
He's sat courtside every game for the past two years. I'd say that's doing pretty well.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:He's sat courtside every game for the past two years. I'd say that's doing pretty well.
But did he have to pay all that money for those seats or did he get a discount?
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
He has great clients

Harry's pretty smart....the certification's he has in finance are not easy to obtain. I think I can say for certain he has pretty big plans out of life.
By TylerBakersGonnaBGreat
Registration Days Posts
He's doing a lot more now. He has put together a basketball organization that I am helping him with to tutor kids as well as coach them in the summers.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It is great seeing our former athletes representing themselves and the school well after their time on the mountain.

I just want a 6' 8+ forward that moves like venz[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.