The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I case you have been wondering what Eric Green has been doing since his NFL playing career is over:
NFL: DOLPHINS: Three Former NFL Players To Join Dolphins In 2006 Minority Coaching Fellowship Program

/noticias.info/ For three former successful NFL players, the road to a coaching career in football will coincide with the start of Dolphins training camp. Cornell Brown, Cris Dishman and Eric Green (pictured) all will take part in the NFL’s Minority Coaching Fellowship program with the Dolphins during their upcoming training camp.

The program has been the starting point for many coaches throughout the NFL, and the Dolphins have strongly supported the program ever since its inception in 1987.

Green started his professional career as a first-round draft choice with the Pittsburgh Steelers in 1990, when he was selected AFC Rookie of the Year as a tight end. He was voted to two Pro Bowls (1993, 1994) while with the Steelers. Following a five-year tenure with the Steelers, he went on to play with Miami (1995), Baltimore (1996-98 ) and the Jets (1999). Now working on his second career plan, Green has participated in three Minority Fellowship programs and also has been an assistant coach with the Frankfurt Galaxy of the NFL Europe League and at the University of Central Florida, where he coached tight ends and the offensive line. Green attended Liberty University from 1986-90 and earned a bachelor’s in business and finance. While with the Dolphins, Green will be assisting with the tight ends.
http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspComunic ... 4129&src=0
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I just called the Miami Dolphins, I have been trying to find where he was at for a while and so they are going to get him in touch with me sometime tomorrow.... thanks for the lead!!!!
By Baldspot
Registration Days Posts
Good for Eric. I wish him well.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]