The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He was always Robbie to us ...
Clay Today wrote:MIDDLEBURG – Work done on the football field for a high school student/athlete goes a long way, but labor completed in the classroom can go even further – that’s just what Middleburg Broncos linebacker Alex Bradley found out upon his acceptance to Jacksonville University resulting in a preferred walk-on opportunity with the Dolphins.

“We had hoped to get Alex a chance at Liberty University or North Greenville University,” said Broncos head coach Rob Justino. “But things did not work out at either, Liberty completed their signing class and North Greenville went through coaching changes. However, Alex is an excellent student and was awarded an academic scholarship to JU that resulted in a preferred walk-on. I’m extremely proud of him.”
Click Here for Full Story
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Well, even Robbie Jackson eventually outgrew that name (except for family and friends from his hometown of El Paso).

In today’s game you can’t have more th[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.