The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ok, what happened to him?

before anyone asks- no, I didn't check Facebook - I don't have those capabilities.

No sign of him on any of the prospect sites, and his bios haven't been updated- some since his Jr season
Last edited by PAmedic on June 3rd, 2009, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:ok, what happened to him?

before anyone asks- no, I didn't check Facebook - I don't have those capabilities.

No sign of him on any of the prospect sites, and his bios haven't been updated- some since his Jr season
Is this a joke or is he reallly missing info on Rashad?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
need

more

coffee

thinking Zach and channeling Rashad, evidently
(FIXED THE TITLE- thanks FB)
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Zach is living here and in DC. He's also playing with the Lynchburg Cardinal's with several other LU players.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
and how did I know someone we know would be involved :roll:
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:asked and answered!

these guys? http://www.virginiacrimsoncardinals.org/index2.html

assuming NOT these guys: http://www.baseball-reference.com/bullp ... _Cardinals

Haha, that would be them the bottom team was one of the first teams we had here in Lynchburg....that's Old School right there
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
InsideNOVA wrote:Terrell finds a football team closer to home

By Dave Fawcett
Published: August 17, 2009

Zach Terrell was all set to stay in Lynchburg and play semi-pro football for a team there when he got word about another team starting back home in Manassas. Mike Johnson, the new defensive coordinator for the Virginia Lions, had known Terrell most of his life and wanted to see if he was interested in joining the upstart program.

Johnson got in touch with Terrell's mom who then got in touch with her son and filled him in.

Terrell, the Group A state player of the year in 2004 after leading Manassas Park High School to the state championship, was intrigued about playing in his own backyard and with kids he had either played with in youth league or in high school.

In the end, the decision was an easy one for him to make.

"I could use my love for football and get back in shape and maybe next year get a tryout," Terrell said.

After a stellar career at Liberty University, where he was the Big South Rookie of the Year in 2005 and either a first or second-team all-conference selection in his first three years as a running back, Terrell missed most of his senior season after tearing his ACL in the Flames' fourth game of the season.

The injury prevented him from working out at Liberty's Pro Day and kept interest from professional teams at a minimum.

Offered no tryouts by an NFL team, Terrell thought about giving up football after he got hurt, but knew he would miss it too much if he did quit.

"I feel good about football," said Terrell who during the day works for Prince William County in the supply services department. "To have family and friends come out and see you play, that makes you play that much better."
Click Here for Full Story
This year's men’s basketball?

I have no interest in a 6' 8 guard or a 7' forward[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.