The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
I couldn't find a Whiteheart thread. So I thought I'd start one. My favorite song of theirs was "Bye Bye Babylon" Yours?
I couldn't find babylon on youtube, but here are a few I did find.

Power House

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cheesy Video but the best version of this song anywhere:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Seventy times seven:

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I like their fish and chips...good coffee too
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
At least you dropped in songs that were fronted by the last guy they had instead of the notorious one.

I remember enjoying Convertibles back in the day. Watching it again on YouTube ... not so much.

By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
My favorite was Hotline, with Heroes a close second. Can't find either of them on YouTube.

Sly, I think that Convertibles was the one WH song I really did not like.
By rueful
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:I like their fish and chips...good coffee too
thought this was about the place downtown too. great place, especially for people who love books, even more so for people who love books by the inklings
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
rueful wrote:
Hold My Own wrote:I like their fish and chips...good coffee too
thought this was about the place downtown too. great place, especially for people who love books, even more so for people who love books by the inklings
I actually meet my wife and kids down there about once a week; afternoon coffee, the kids color and read and then if the kids aren't too crazy, fish and chips with an OSH. Great way to unwind.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The coffee shop downtown across from the Farmer's Market serves fish & chips?

In today’s game you can’t have more th[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.