The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By cheerbren
Registration Days Posts
Curt Johnson is my brother - he was the hockey manager for a few years and just wondering if anyone knew him.
By hockeyleafs24
Registration Days
Ya I remember Curt. I played on the team when he was around managing. I played between 92-95.

I would love to find out where some of these guys are and what they are doing now.

Is Roach out there somewhere in Illinois? (Kurri17 plates)
By cheerleader
Registration Days
I only know of where Dustin is but not much about anyone else.
By Tracey
Registration Days Posts
Of course I know Curt!! How is he doing?? I have not kept up with the friends that we had in common. There were a few years there where there was a group of us who met almost yearly at other friends' weddings. Please tell him Tracey says hello. Purple wheelchair. He put that thing in the trunk of my car so many times he will surely remember me.

How are YOU doing, Brenda? Funny, I have been thinking about you lately, wondering how you are......
By She Enitced Me
Registration Days
Dude! That's all Curt used to say.....Dude!!! I miss that guy. He could really waterski.
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
She Enticed Me!
:lol:
Possibly the greatest screen name ever.

Welcome to the board, SEM, though I must warn you that your spelling will not improve here.
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Libertine wrote:She Enticed Me!
:lol:
Possibly the greatest screen name ever.

Welcome to the board, SEM, though I must warn you that your spelling will not improve here.
Great catch Lib! Although, maybe it really is she ENITCED me. Maybe he is like the rest of us abound here and has decided to create his own word. What's it mean SEM? :lol: :lol: :lol:
By She Enitced Me
Registration Days
Go on the Googles and search for

"She Enticed Me 911 Call" ...........It is HI-Larious.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
We have a new Manger.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I love it because even though it's obviously a typo, it's permanent. It's like your very own scarlet letter, or your badge of shame.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]