The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
A friend of some of the younger guys on the board:
Shane Jordan Snyder, 25, departed to be with the Lord on Friday, April 17, 2009, in Jonesboro.
Here's the LU connection:
Jordan was a 2008 graduate of Liberty University of Lynchburg, Va., with a bachelor of science degree in communications with an emphasis in broadcasting. While at Liberty, he was the chief announcer at WWMC “The Light” and was awarded the annual Distinguished Service award.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Link?
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Geez Beej I dont think he was doubting you...just wanted more info on him and what happened
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I know...Im just taking this pretty hard...
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
What happened to Rocky Beej? This is a total shocker. :(
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I dont know exactly what happened...GMTM and Numbah1indaHoodG knew him as well and I think GMTM is looking into what may have happened but it may not be something worth talking about outside of PMs
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
Sadness for a life taken so early to Heaven. Praying for family and friend. His heart is and must have been on the mission field based on the lieu of flower section.
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
That is heartbreaking. Definately praying for his family.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Sad story. He lived on my hall a number of years ago. RIP Jordan.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
From what I was told, Jordan passed away in his sleep. There has not been a lot of other information disclosed at this time. One of the coolest things that I think happended while we worked together was when I was able to get Lex Luger in studio and he was able to have him on his show for about 30 mins. Rocky was a big fan of his and was able to relate to him in some ways. Rocky was a big wrestling fan and used to come over to the house all the time when we would get pay-per views.

In today’s game you can’t have more th[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.