The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
Now Scar has his own youtube channel, so if you are on youtube subscribe to PhillySCAR
Here is the first video of many
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
Wow, what a jam-packed Vines Center.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
There is better stuff coming big fella.
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
Interview with Allen Iverson
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
ToTheLeft wrote:Wow, what a jam-packed Vines Center.
You beat me to it.
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:There is better stuff coming big fella.
I'm holding you to that :wink:
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
dompennix wrote:Now Scar has his own youtube channel, so if you are on youtube subscribe to PhillySCAR
Who is coach Matt Moyer?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
givemethemic wrote:
dompennix wrote:Now Scar has his own youtube channel, so if you are on youtube subscribe to PhillySCAR
Who is coach Matt Moyer?
:?: :?:
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Ok I get it now....Ray said Moyer instead of Royer. I couldn't see the video the 1st time GMTM posted.
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Great Work Dom! I appreciate it lil bro!
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
That Seth Curry Step back was NASTY! You should put that out there among the Seth Curry highlights on Youtube. title it Seth Curry Steps back and it will get tons of hits. Great work!
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:That Seth Curry Step back was NASTY! You should put that out there among the Seth Curry highlights on Youtube. title it Seth Curry Steps back and it will get tons of hits. Great work!
Okay I'll do that
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:That Seth Curry Step back was NASTY!
Don't remind me :(
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Great work Dom!!!! I remember that move well. I got fouled too lol!
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Great work Dom!!!! I remember that move well. I got fouled too lol!
Too bad they did not have color back then. 8)
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
flames1971 wrote:
They did, I put it in black and white so that it would look like the CP3 commercial.
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
dompennix wrote:
flames1971 wrote:
They did, I put it in black and white so that it would look like the CP3 commercial.
My bad. I guess scar is younger than I thought. 8)
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
flames1971 wrote:
dompennix wrote:
flames1971 wrote: Too bad they did not have color back then. 8)
Im 20 if you must know :wink: Ok that was my jersey number. Easy mistake...Man 71 you must think I'm ancient!
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:
flames1971 wrote:
dompennix wrote: They did, I put it in black and white so that it would look like the CP3 commercial.
Im 20 if you must know :wink: Ok that was my jersey number. Easy mistake...Man 71 you must think I'm ancient!
No. Of course not! I thought that you might've been older than I thought cause Dom's video was in black and white....but then I remember that another video was in color so it kinda confused me.
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Great work Dom! I should explain that I am wearing 21 in some of the video because 20 got too small for me my senior year thanks to Bill Gilespie! He had me put 10lbs of muscle on and I couldn't fit the jersey. They ordered a new one but it didn't come in for several games my senior year.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]