The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
Realized the Keith Green Thread should have been over here, so I'm starting this one here. If someone will, please move the other one.

Anyway, we mentioned Rich Mullins in the other thread. He also died tragically at just 42 years old in a Jeep Accident. If you have never read Rich's story you should. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Mullins). He, like Keith Green, truly took the call of God and ministry seriously. He was often referred to as the homeless man, because he literllly had nothing. He gave what he had away. Anyway, I digress, take a listen to one of my favorites.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
On the less serious side, this song got me out of many tight spots in my radio days:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
This year's men’s basketball?

I have no interest in a 6' 8 guard or a 7' forward[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.