The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Tri County Record wrote:New TV Baseball coach brings years of experience to the table

By Jacob Speicher
editor@TriCountyRecord.com

ELVERSON - For 28 years Matt Royer has been coaching baseball all over the country, but this year he is going to make a stop at Twin Valley High School.

Originally from Royersford, Royer saw the coaching vacancy as an opportunity to come back home, and do what he loves - teach baseball.

"I was sitting at home, holding clinics, not really doing much, and I saw this opportunity to come back home," Royer said. "It happened real fast."

Before coming to Twin Valley, Royer has coached at all levels of the game. He coached at Spring-ford high school and was the head coach of Liberty University, a division one school. He also coached at Kutztown University for several years where his team played for the division 2 national championship twice.
Click Here for Full Story

I just want a 6' 8+ forward that moves like venz[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.