The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Baldspot
Registration Days Posts
Heading back to Lynchburg for the July 4th weekend. First time in over a decade. I heard the school has buildings across 460 now. I'll be staying in some hotel over there. Hope to see some of ya when they open up TRBC. I'll be the guy with ah, baldspot, pushing a stroller all over campus.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
You are in for a treat. You need to hit up your boy Scar for a tour. He, Smoothie and GMTM took care of the Sly Fox clan this spring.

If you haven't been there in a decade, you will be blown away not only by the campus, but everything surrounding it.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
and SJ will scare you and your child. Consider yourself warned.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
would love to show you around. let me know.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Baldspot, call me when you get into town. It has been too long since we have had the chance to talk face to face. It is funny how I keep bumping into my old RA's at Liberty. Me and Smoothie saw Saul Hernandez and his family at Home coming in 2005. His boys actually recognized me from TV. Needless to say that made my day. Baldspot I will hit you with my cell number in a PM.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]