The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
You will be annoyed by this one because I don't know her name. There was a commercial during Christmas time (even tho' the theme wasn't Christmasy) where a mother walks into a room and her husband is turning some kind of a spinning wheel in front of their two kids. The mother comes in with new cell phones that's supposed to make everybody happy. Anyway.....I think she's an LU Alum. I think she's the actress who used to attend Liberty back in the mid nineties. She was in a lot of plays, she even did local commercials after she graduated (I'm assuming she graduated) I even attended a play at our ). I even attended a play held at our local theater house and lo' and behold she was in it. I'm convinced it's her on that commercial. When she was at Liberty, she was tall, slim, dark brown hair, big brown eyes and in that commercial she doesn't look too much different. I apologize for not knowing her name but I really believe it's her. Does anybody know who I'm talking about?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Ryan Seacrest?
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Pam Anderson

What do I get for winning?
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:Pam Anderson

A copy of her popular video??
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
A signed copy would be nice...b/c if it's not theres no use me having two of the same thing...
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:Farrah Fawcett?
Hook Em
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
It's almost been confirmed that she is an LU Alum. If that person who told me can find the video and post the link here, that would be fantastic. That way everybody can see her and possibly remember her who she is.

And oh by the way.......yeeeesh, guys, get a grip......if I were talking about a girl with a papersack :brownbag stuck over her head, would you still be making all those comments?? I think so.

I'm tempted to start a HOT HUNK thread for us ladies only!! ;)
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
bozlady wrote:It's almost been confirmed that she is an LU Alum. If that person who told me can find the video and post the link here, that would be fantastic. That way everybody can see her and possibly remember her who she is.

And oh by the way.......yeeeesh, guys, get a grip......if I were talking about a girl with a papersack :brownbag stuck over her head, would you still be making all those comments?? I think so.

I'm tempted to start a HOT HUNK thread for us ladies only!! ;)
pam anderson has never been hot...for the record
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Rocketfan wrote:
Fumblerooskies wrote:

A copy of her popular video??
That i would expect from TBGBG.....not you.
duhhhhh...the Best of Baywatch...season one. Geesh.
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
The Ntelos commercial? Yes she was from LU. Sat by her in OT survey but can't think of her name.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts

Hepatitis B
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
My sons girlfriend who attended LU back in the mid 90's thinks it might be a Kari O'Brien (I may not have spelled her name correctly) but could it be her??
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
OK, it's been confirmed by the LU theatrical department. Her name is Kera O'Bryon and it is her. She lives in the VA Beach, VA area and does a lot of commercial work around the state. Kudos to Kera!! (I'm on my lunch hour doing this).

[/img]
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
bozlady wrote:(I'm on my lunch hour doing this).

Geez are they putting the heat on you guys???? We need more action around here...it's boring today!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
bozlady wrote:OK, it's been confirmed by the LU theatrical department. Her name is Kera O'Bryon and it is her. She lives in the VA Beach, VA area and does a lot of commercial work around the state. Kudos to Kera!! (I'm on my lunch hour doing this).

[/img]
bozlady wrote:she was tall, slim, dark brown hair, big brown eyes
bozlady wrote:If that person who told me can find the video and post the link here, that would be fantastic. That way everybody can see her and possibly remember her who she is.
um, methinks BOZLADY has a bit of a woman-crush here ???? :shock:

more than 1/4 of the posts in this thread. Hmm.
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
Hey, at least I work when I'm supposed to ;)

I was a fan of her back when she was at LU and the local theater. I just think it's cool that an LU Alum is on a commercial shown nationwide. So I guess, yea, that's a crush ;)
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
whatever lets you sleep at night 8)

I don't judge.

Unless you happen to go to Presby.
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:whatever lets you sleep at night 8)

I don't judge.

Unless you happen to go to Presby.

ewwwwwww!
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
bozlady wrote:Hey, at least I work when I'm supposed to ;)

Yeah that's a problem....POST POST POST! :D :lol:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
For the record, Ntelos isn't a nationwide deal. And both Mrs. Sly and I did commercials for awhile which were shown regionally as well. Its a paycheck. Now I did appear as a model :rofl in a Nissan ad that ran in the major national magazines a couple of years ago. It didn't pay particularly well either. Thus came the end of my time in commercials.
Last edited by Sly Fox on January 13th, 2009, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I know exactly what commercial you're talking about. I have to say that the mother character in the commercial bugs the heck out of me. She comes off as way too cocky.
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:For the record, Ntelos isn't a nationwide deal. And both Mrs. Sly and I did commercials for awhile which were shown regionally as well. Its a paycheck. Now I did appear as a model :rofl in a Nissan ad that ran in the major national magazines a couple of years ago. It didn't pay particularly well either. Thus came the end of my time in commercials.
I didn't know NTelos wasn't national.....now that makes me sad. :(

Are any of YOUR commercials on youtube?? :lol:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I hope not. But I believe at one of Mrs. Sly's could be. If I find it I will post it. The last one she did was for VISA at a movie theatre that might air nationally. She still does some local on camera spokesperson work.
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]