The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Mark and I were on the same high school basketball team in West Virginia before he came to LU and became a singer for the Sounds of Liberty. Now he's Sly's neighbor just south of Houston.
Mark Christian searched for years for his place in the world, going from the entertainment industry as a freelance artist, to singing with many popular entertainers and performing as a soloist in the entertainment Mecca of Branson, Missouri for over 6 years. He was nominated twice as Male Vocalist of the Year and Gospel Vocalist of the Year. He received a Golden Award for his album Ozark Mountain Christmas and was again nominated as "Newcomer of the Year" and "Song of the Year" out of Nashville, TN.

Mark has finally found his way back to where God intended for him to be. Mark is the Worship Pastor of First Baptist Pearland.
http://www.fbcpearland.org/fbcp/church_staff
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Pearland (Pronounced PEAR-land) is the town where we had a goalkeeper on our girls soccer team come from before she transferred to HBU this past year. Its not far from GulfTX's house and Reliant Stadium for that matter.
By Baldspot
Registration Days Posts
I remember Mark. Looks like he's had a nice career thus far. He probably played center in basketball. I remember him being very tall.
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
Anybody remember David Stewart? He was in the SOL 1994 -5? Nice kid, worked in the same office I was in. He talked about touring with "Up with People", wonder if he ever did?
UTEP

We lose finale 4-3. There's not enough room on th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]