The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
From a Montana fishwrap ...
Havre Daily News wrote:Warburton runs for House seat

(Created: Friday, October 10, 2008 1:58 PM MDT)

Tim Leeds Havre Daily News tleeds@havredailynews.com

Republican Wendy Warburton of Havre said her long-time roots in north-central Montana will let her represent the voters in House District 34 well if she wins in the general election on Nov. 4.
Here is some background ...
Warburton, a fourth-generation Montana rancher, was raised on the family operation south of Chinook, which she is still actively involved with. She attended Zurich Elementary School and graduated from Chinook High School in 1994 as a National Merit Scholarship Finalist. She graduated with honors from Liberty University, a Christian college in Virginia, in 1998. Since then, Warburton has worked in a variety of jobs — including a small college she compares to Montana State University- Northern in scope — and in nonprofit and political fields including the re-election campaign of Sen. Conrad Burns in 2006.
Click Here for Full Story
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
She was one of my students:
1998 graduate of Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia (National Merit Finalist, full academic scholarship, Honors Program, summa cum laude), Bachelor of Science in Communications, specializing in Media Management, Advertising & Public Relations
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
I pray she will win her election, she seems to be a strong conservative
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
You know I am all about COMS grads succeeding.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]