The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
This morning, I finally finally finally signed up for a MySpace account. I was perusing the listings for LU groups and found one listed as Liberty University LGBT Alumni. I'm apparently extremely naive because it didn't immediately occur to me what LGBT might stand for and I clicked it. Turns out that the group describes itself as "a safe place for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender persons who attended Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia". Furthermore, the group's president, Tim, is my roommate from fall '94 (D13-222).

He and I weren't close outside of sharing a closet and a bunkbed. (Yes, I was on top! Let's get that straight right now! ) All I really remember is that he was a well-mannered guy with a rather plain girlfriend who liked Cher and didn't want you touching his clothes. I don't know why I'm so surprised.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Libertine wrote:Yes, I was on top!

Hmmm, your roommate might be Brokeback, b/c I know he likes it better on the bottom. :lol:

Did I say ON???? My bad!!!! :shock:
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Libertine wrote: sharing a closet
That made me chuckle.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Living in a 8 foot box that makes me chuckle!!!!!
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
sharing a closet
Does that mean you are outted, too, now!!
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
rejoke!
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
A.G. wrote:
sharing a closet
Does that mean you are outted, too, now!!
Ya got me. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I guess that will explain your wolly mustache!!!!
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
There were so many double entandre's there it was funny.
And I personally prefer the top myself!! HMO you must be thinking of your last boyfriend!! And, you may or may not find me in that list, but it is fun trying. At least I don't hide behind a wooly mustache..............................like PAMEDIC :D
On an unrelated topic. Anyone see the VH1 Rock Tribute last night featuring QUEEN?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
hey, I can't disappoint my fans. I'm a manly man.

Actually, MrsPA likes it and forbids me to remove it, or it woulda been gone 6 yrs ago.
By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
I saw an interesting documentary abt. 7 yrs. ago (sad would be more accurate for some parts). My son and a friend of his recently came up with some "remixes." One was to the "I want to ride my bycicle" tune.
Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]