The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
#226055
From a NW DC suburban website ...
League president David Schauer, whose family has lived in the neighborhood considering 2001, has three sons who play.

"I wanted to find a place where a sense of community was a top priority," said Schauer, who was a pitcher in college at Liberty University in Virginia and retired from the U.S. Navy in 2004. "I be pleased with to tell people that baseball builds a more fit community. That is what we are doing with Cap City."
Click Here for Full Story
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]