Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Possibly the most bizarre thing I have seen in a LONG time.

I didn't understand 90% of the "guest book" thing.

somebody want to explain that mess?
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
Dr. Phil's guestbook is an incredible display of what has happened to modern fundamentalism, especially the sub-breed known as IFBx (x for extreme). People love to use it for their own odd vendettas.

That and Philly the Kidd is a total whackjob anyway. When I first found his site, I thought it was a parody. Unfortunately, it isn't.
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
I LOVE this guy> I am sure I would be a congregational favorite!! Maybe I should register? Sign the guest book?
It is always interesting when people can't believe that LU is perceived by some as TOO LIBERAL!!! Now you know where they are. I know that SCAR would be in trouble b/c we all know who wears that pants in THAT family. ALso, I found it interesting that they were talking about the lack of spirituality of those who wear basketball shorts to well..............play basketball. Obviously they are still thinking hoops fashion is the circa 1980 nutt hugger when in fact, with the baggy shorts, pulled up socks, there is really now no skin showing. Here is something to put in their blender: Kobe Bryany, he of sodomy fame, wears tights (long pants) under his shorts. I wonder if that makes him a better christian then say TALLY?
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
Brokeback misses me. I'm on vacation and at conferences for two weeks while posting a grand total of 1 time and Brokeback feels it necessary to pull me back into the conversation. So sweet.

To answer your question, yes. He must be a better Christian than me. I actually show my legs when I play basketball.
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
TallyW wrote:Brokeback misses me. I'm on vacation and at conferences for two weeks while posting a grand total of 1 time and Brokeback feels it necessary to pull me back into the conversation. So sweet.

To answer your question, yes. He must be a better Christian than me. I actually show my legs when I play basketball.
It is your sexy legs that i miss!!! :wink: glad to have you back!!! You need to go wireless so you can type on here while attending lectures. That way you look WAY smart to those around you b/c they think you are taking notes!!! Glad to have you back!!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]