Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I promise you I won't be bringing back my high top fade though. I wouldn't mind seeing the mullet come back for you caucasian guys though :lol:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I could go back to that in a heartbeat- think Rico Suave.

MrsPA would die on the spot. I'm already an embarressment due to my charming personality and big mouth.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:I promise you I won't be bringing back my high top fade though. I wouldn't mind seeing the mullet come back for you caucasian guys though :lol:
The mullet left? You need to let my next-door neighbor know then...because he still sports one. Then again, I do live in South Carolina.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
go to any Nascar event! I believe its a requirement for Little E fans
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
medic...you have a jr. mullet going. im sure you fit in quite well with mark martin fans. SCAR, bring back the fade with the part on the side.....that would be priceless. im seeing a back to the 80's night for a flames game on the tube. SCAR and ray jones in 80's gear...i would roll out on the floor :D
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Man, that would be funny. I think I could go out and get my old bowl cut with the waves going to the side and the part on the left. The brotha's know what I am talking about with the waves. I may have to grow my hair back to see if I can get my waves again. May have to go out and get a classy curl or soul glow hair kit :lol:
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I will never forget 2 years ago espn did a 70's night and Len Elmore was wearing a HUGE fro doing a Carolina game.... I was LMAO!!!!!
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]