Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Baldspot
Registration Days Posts
I think that's the wall for the temple built by King Soloman? Pretty cool stuff to think who all has been there throughout history.
By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
Our family Dr. is Jewish; his grandparents died in the Holocaust. It stirs my heart to see anything related to God's Chosen People. When I dated a Jewish man yr. ago, his mom seemed quite surprised that there are Messianic Jews; I gave the family a callendar from Jews for Jesus.
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
Baldspot wrote:I think that's the wall for the temple built by King Soloman? Pretty cool stuff to think who all has been there throughout history.
Herod. True story. Phoned a friend while at the wall so he could see me!! DIdn't wave, a little to sacreligous for even me! It is a pretty cool place. Where else can you worship under the surveillence of people who hate you (muslim's at the Mosque of Omar and Dome of the Rock) and under heavily armed guards (IDF). Love the country!
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]