Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i have a big interview this friday and the opportunity could land me back in the roanoke/lynchburg are where i have felt the Lord has been calling me over the past few months. please pray for guidance, and God's will. thanks to all my flamefans.com/firehouse friends!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Consider it done. If the Lord is in it, its just a formality.
By jimflamesfan
Registration Days Posts
praying as well...
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Smoothie you know I will be praying for you bro. I enjoy or friendship and hanging out with you in my office/rec room. Have a safe trip back up this weekend. I am sure if this is where God wants you then that is where you will be!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
count me in. Thats the great thing: if it is what's to be- it WILL happen.

Remember that and most of your stress will be GONE! Let us know how you make out.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
well they made me an offer, so i need to review it and give it some prayer, but it looks like i could be headed back to the commonwealth, which i am excited. continue to pray for wisdom in my review of the offer.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
that's great news. will be thinking of ya and this matter
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
One way or the other, its nice to be wanted.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Bigsmooth that is great would love to have you back up here.... I want to thank some of the guys on here I didn't make it public but I had a situation come up that really would have altered my life but the school took care of it. Thanks guys...
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
GMTM, im glad it worked out and you told be about it. you certanily deserve it.
By Thelaxman
I will keep you on my prayer list as God will be taking you to new places in your life. Count me in to uplift you in prayer.

Thelaxman
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
thanks to everyone who prayed. I am planning on being back in roanoke march 1. that means more of seeing my boy SCAR, and listening to GMTM talk about UNC.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Smoothie, welcome back to Virginia! I am excited about this opportunity for you. Now we can hang out more. I said a prayer for wisdom and guidance for you in your decision.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to make things work.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Excellent news! now you have no excuse to not be around when Mrs2b and I make our occasional foray down to the mt.
By Thelaxman
Guys:

Please keep my Family in prayer. This year has been Hell on ice for us. It has been hard on our finances and on our health. We have gotten in a great Church that is willing to help us out and they are very protective of us. God is really showing his stuff right now but we continue to struggle with health and finances from the accident last March.

My Son Jeremiah, looks like he will need plastic Surgery for his face. He is very upset about this and both my Sons suffer from the emotional impact of the accident. So please keep my Family in prayer. Thanks for everything and I will keep you updated on UNM Lacrosse. We have our first game the end of this mouth and we look good so far.

All the best,

Thelaxman
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
consider it done.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Absolutely ... we all fully understand the emotionalimpact that goes beyond the physical.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Laxman, I will keep you guys in my prayers for sure. You and your boys are bravely taking on the challenge of getting past the accident last year but just know that you are not going thorugh it alone. God is with you. Keep your faith strong man.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
coach all my prayers to your family!
By Thelaxman
Thanks Guys.

Thelaxman
2024 Season Thread

I want to give him a benefit of the doubt because […]

Athens Regional

I can't believe UVA is a 2 seed. That must be a […]

As I said before, LU will win the CUSA but going t[…]

Prayers please