Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Jerry & Jerry, Jr. talking about LU and Christian music playing in the background.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Oh, thanks.
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Jerry & Jerry, Jr. talking about LU and Christian music playing in the background.
Could you hum the music for us? :D
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
hm hm hmmmm

hm hm hmmmm

hm hm hm hm hm hm hm

hm hm hmmmmm

hm hm hmmmmm

hm hm hm hm hm hm hm

(there ya go)
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Our Production Director Sean put that tribute together he is up in Boston for the summer and he did a really good job with that.....We have been playing at the top of almost every hour on 90.9FM
By BrysOn_G
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:hm hm hmmmm

hm hm hmmmm

hm hm hm hm hm hm hm

hm hm hmmmmm

hm hm hmmmmm

hm hm hm hm hm hm hm

(there ya go)
thanks medic.... that was moving.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
was supposed to be "Fan the Flames"

somehow, I think Jerry approves 8)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
As today is the fifth anniversary, I thought Id bump this up as we remember a great man, a great leader and to many, a great friend (and to some...people he saw as target practice for his Suburban)
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Hard to believe it's been that long. Dr. Falwell would be proud of the current leadership and the things Liberty is accomplishing today.

Praying for Doc's family, especially Jonathan and Jerry, today.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:Hard to believe it's been that long. Dr. Falwell would be proud of the current leadership and the things Liberty is accomplishing today.

Praying for Doc's family, especially Jonathan and Jerry, today.
+1

The accomplishments that are ongoing speak volumes to his leadership and vision. What a legacy!
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Nice article in the N&A about TRBC and how it has continued on without Dr. Falwell.
How has Thomas Road Baptist Church changed in the five years since the death of its founder?

In some ways, current pastor Jonathan Falwell is quick to point out, very little.

“If my Dad were still alive,” he said, “I think we’d be even bigger, and even more things would be happening.”
http://www2.newsadvance.com/news/2012/m ... r-1914711/
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I love Jonathan's humble approach...he's just simply a good man.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
May 15, 2007 changed all of our lives forever. Prayers for the Falwell family today, exactly 8 years after Doc's passing.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
hard to believe it was that long already. crazy how time flies
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I relive much of that day in my head...the announcement from my friend in the computer lab, the call from my mom at lunch, seeing the news on FoxNews that afternoon...and just the air of...well...sadness...that cast over the campus at his passing...and just before graduation too
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I relive much of that day in my head...the announcement from my friend in the computer lab, the call from my mom at lunch, seeing the news on FoxNews that afternoon...and just the air of...well...sadness...that cast over the campus at his passing...and just before graduation too
Probably the most bittersweet graduation in all LU's history. My '07 graduation was definitely different than my '09 one.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
It certainly was ATrain...I wonder about all the men and women who graduated that day and the emotions they run through remembering Dr Falwell
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]