Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Ok guys Im gonna need your prayers one more time. I got a call from my mom today and found out that my grandmother, who has been in a nursing home since I was in high school, and she is not doing well at all. THey are saying that she may not make it until the weekend. If you could pray for my family as we are coping with this news and to pray for me in particular because I had a very close relationship with her over much of my life.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
on board as well- hope you can make it back to see her?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Prayers in Texas as well.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I am home and have been for the last few weeks for Christmas break so at least I have been able to see her (although it is extremely painful to me to see her in her condition). Your prayers are all very much appreciated. I will let you know how things progress and where to send cards and letters when the time comes.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
BJ, my prayers are with you and your family!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well, my grandmother passed into eternity this morning.

RIP Angella Williams
September 20, 1920-January 12-2007

Any notes of sympathy can be sent to:

3004 Carney Street
Portsmouth, VA 23703

I'll be back at school next Thursday and my Box number is E0250 if you wish to send any notes of sympathy to me personally. For those of you who are not Liberty students my full school address is:

Box E0250
Liberty University
1971 University Blvd
Lynchburg, VA 24502
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I know the effect losing my grandmothers had on me. Our prayers will be with you.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ditto here, hang in there.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
BJ, she is singing with Jesus now! my prayers are with you. celebrate her life!!!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]