Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
Hello Liberty family. I have some good news deriving from a less than ideal situation (cancer). I am officially retired. Not how I planned it but here I am.
With that I have been working on a few ways to minister the "feeling" of the Spirit as the mission for the next phase of my life.
I have always had a passion to assist those in pain (and we all are in someway) and help people come to the loving Jesus not the brimstone you will never be forgiven story some tell.
I have a few ideas of how I want to move forward. A few passions stand out but I am not settled on where I need to place all of my energy. There are just so many needs I see but as one person I can only go all in in one direction.
I am asking for prayer in aiding my choices to be made in a direction that will better serve the Lord and humanity.
A selfish request considering all of those that a currently struggling with bigger things but for me prayer no matter the need is always helpful.
Thank you!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]