Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Agree with you. To be clear the only reason a believer might need to be obsess a little is out of concern for the unsaved. Especially those close to you, since Gods timeline is not specific. Could be today!
By LU 57
Interesting stuff. I remember reading about the Leviathan find years ago but completely forgot about it.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: January 27th, 2022, 1:13 pm Interesting stuff. I remember reading about the Leviathan find years ago but completely forgot about it.
Very. If Iseral came to Western Europe's rescue what would Gogs next move be?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
First off, Israel does not have the natural resources itself generally speaking. But it does have the technology to make things happen. And suffice it to say that the upcoming midterms are likely to significantly impact the policy of the White House by the end of the year. The power dynamics in DC are fluid.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: February 25th, 2022, 11:01 am First off, Israel does not have the natural resources itself generally speaking. But it does have the technology to make things happen. And suffice it to say that the upcoming midterms are likely to significantly impact the policy of the White House by the end of the year. The power dynamics in DC are fluid.
A lot to unravel there :lol:
With biblical worldview shades on, I always wonder what "the hook" will be that one day draws armies from three regions to converge on Israel. They seem so small and unimportant on a world map. Will it be their technologies, new oil and gas or something else? I realize we are not to predict when it will happen.
Sly Fox wrote: February 25th, 2022, 11:01 am First off, Israel does not have the natural resources itself generally speaking. But it does have the technology to make things happen. And suffice it to say that the upcoming midterms are likely to significantly impact the policy of the White House by the end of the year. The power dynamics in DC are fluid.
Keep up Sly...

https://gjia.georgetown.edu/2020/05/25/ ... -security/
TH Spangler liked this
Trust me, I keep up. Locations of reserves are an exceptionally important part of my business life. It is the primary rrason that I find myself in some really remote locations around the planet.

Yes, there are natural gas reserves in the Eastern Med primarily off the coast of Cyprus is disputed waters with Turkey. This has actually led to a lack of exploration and production due to the geopolitical overtones that could likely lead to war. It is very similar to what you see in Guyana-Venezuela before the massive discoveries that continue to pop up down there in the Caribbean.

Can Israel potentially exploit these assets to have some energy self-reliance? Absolutely. But until this past week's commodities jumps based on the Ukrainian/Russian situation, it was not economically sustainable to be commercial. In other words, it is substantially cheaper to buy it some place else that to extract it themselves. I seriously doubt we maintain these incredible commodity prices for an extended period of time. The market will react to find solutions relatively quickly regardless of how long the Russian aggression lasts.

If you are looking for Biblical signs, I think most of your attention should be focused on Tel Aviv's tech sector. It is perhaps the hottest technology generator on the planet outside of the US, China & Taiwan. I suspect this is what the world will be wanting to seize in Revelation. Then again, I personally plan on being long gone by then.
LU 57 liked this
By LUDad
willflop wrote: November 10th, 2020, 10:51 am Things do make a lot more sense when you believe, along with Jesus, Paul, and John, that the generation alive when he spoke was the range in which all these things take place. :shock:
Willflop, you make an excellent point. And I concur with your statement. However, one can also believe in a dual fulfillment of "this generation". There was precisely 40 years--or one biblical generation--between the Atonement of Christ at the time of the Passover in AD 30 till the coming of Titus against Jerusalem at Passover in AD 70. This first century generation of unbelieving Jews faced the wrath of God via the destruction of Jerusalem. Likewise, there can be a dual fulfillment at the end-time where the Jews do come to faith and repentance in Christ at the end of forty years of testing to become a nation of Messianic believers who enter the Millennial Kingdom. Actually, taking it a bit further, you could include the generation of unbelieving ancient Jews who wandered in the wilderness for forty years and never entered the Promised Land. The third time is the charm for Rom. 11 fulfillment.
Sly Fox wrote: March 6th, 2022, 10:06 am Trust me, I keep up. Locations of reserves are an exceptionally important part of my business life. It is the primary rrason that I find myself in some really remote locations around the planet.

Yes, there are natural gas reserves in the Eastern Med primarily off the coast of Cyprus is disputed waters with Turkey. This has actually led to a lack of exploration and production due to the geopolitical overtones that could likely lead to war. It is very similar to what you see in Guyana-Venezuela before the massive discoveries that continue to pop up down there in the Caribbean.

Can Israel potentially exploit these assets to have some energy self-reliance? Absolutely. But until this past week's commodities jumps based on the Ukrainian/Russian situation, it was not economically sustainable to be commercial. In other words, it is substantially cheaper to buy it some place else that to extract it themselves. I seriously doubt we maintain these incredible commodity prices for an extended period of time. The market will react to find solutions relatively quickly regardless of how long the Russian aggression lasts.

If you are looking for Biblical signs, I think most of your attention should be focused on Tel Aviv's tech sector. It is perhaps the hottest technology generator on the planet outside of the US, China & Taiwan. I suspect this is what the world will be wanting to seize in Revelation. Then again, I personally plan on being long gone by then.
Israel boosting NG to EU

Israel is poised to replace Russia as Europe diversifies its energy sources.

https://worldisraelnews.com/israel-boos ... pe-report/
Biden's Iran deal would embolden Iran against Israel. Pays Iran lots of money and Russia would remove enriched uranium to Russia and if agreement changed by a future western administration it goes back to Iran. Russia and Iran leveraging, Interesting developments.
In the ME you have to deal with The Kingdom or the Persians. Trump dealt with The Kingdom and ostracized the Persians. Biden said he’d make The Kingdom pariahs and would reinstate the sweetheart deal with the Persians. The Abraham Accords were successful because of engagement and tacit support of The Kingdom. Once again Biden shows he’s wrong on every geo political issue facing America
Purple Haize wrote: July 17th, 2022, 10:35 am In the ME you have to deal with The Kingdom or the Persians. Trump dealt with The Kingdom and ostracized the Persians. Biden said he’d make The Kingdom pariahs and would reinstate the sweetheart deal with the Persians. The Abraham Accords were successful because of engagement and tacit support of The Kingdom. Once again Biden shows he’s wrong on every geo political issue facing America
True, true, true. And thus the reason I believe God allowed Biden's pupit masters to see power. While Trump had it right, prophecy (God's timeline) points to Biden's plan. It doesn't end well .... for some.

I read where theres a meeting of the minds planned very soon between Trukey, Russia and Iran. Those three working together is interesting as well.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]