Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Class of 20Something
I haven't always been the best at financial management and am in a season of fixing that. The Lord has placed paying of my debts aggressively on my heart, so that's what we're doing. But I'm planning for the next phase after that's done. Were looking at splitting our tithe up when the majority of debts are clear. With half going to our church and splitting the remaining half among ten charities.

There are a few faith-based charities, a few veterans help, and some based on my wife's profession that we have in mind. But I wanted to pick your minds about what charities you all see value in. Those that are good stewards, being Christian isn't a prerequisite but not being opposed to scripture is, and we especially would like to help a charity on the cusp of achieving their goals(some of the major charities are doing fine and my measly help won’t make a drip in the puddle).
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]