Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I have come to realize, that prayer for the leaders of LU, is more advantageous/helpful than being critical. While my human, critical nature will continue to get the best of me, I am going to spend more time in prayer for LU and the administration.
There are a lot of problems that we need to overcome as a university, but in reality the root cause is a spiritual one.
Please join me.
SumItUp, thepostman, flamehunter and 3 others liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Heavenly Father, we pray today for wisdom. Specifically, wisdom for the leaders of our beloved alma mater. Lord, You are awesome. The miracles You have performed in order to sustain LU, and also through LU by the people there - have touched so many of us. There is no question you have blessed this place, and blessed so many of us through it. Forgive us, Lord, for our criticism, which at times certainly breaches your will. We do so often fall short.

And now, God, please bring a special measure of wisdom to this college’s leadership. We pray for Jerry Jr. We pray for the VP’s. We pray for all administrators. We pray for professors. We pray for student leaders. We pray for the people. Give them all the wisdom that comes from you. We pray for salvation and intercession for all that comes from your Son. And we pray for comfort and power from your Holy Spirit.

Lord, we pray especially for Jerry Jr. God, make him a bastion of hope and peace and calm. Give him wisdom. I pray for his strength to withstand temptations from without and within. Help him to stand strong against untruth. And help him to show compassion. Fill his heart, Lord. Grant him wisdom.

In your name we pray,
Amen
flameshaw, SumItUp, CCWMichael and 1 others liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]