Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
My father had brain surgery the day I had my surgery for cancer May of 2018. Prior to this the doctors told him surgery would do no good and he was terminal. He did not take that answer and found another cancer center willing to do his surgery with no guarantees. They did some form of an awake surgery and only removed about half. He the was administered an unproven or experimental chemo that had only been tested on young people. He quit chemotherapy in June 2018 because it was tearing him apart and decided his quality of life was more important. He ended up in palliative care just waiting for the inevitable and was told to expect only on e year of life. With the upcoming holidays we all felt like we were working on borrowed time.

Today, his doctor reviewed his imagery. His exact words were: "in all my years of medical practice I have never seen this". There were none, zero, nada, and not the slightest bit of malignancy visible!

Behold the POWER!
Thank you to all who have sent prayers our families way for you all played a huge part in this miracle.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]