Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Since I work in the banking industry, this time of the year the amount of bank robberies increase dramatically. Please keep your thoughts and prayers with those who are on the front lines at banks.

This morning, I heard of one that happened near the one I work at. Noone got injured though.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
yup- have had a rash of them up here as well.

seems like 1 or 2 a day, lately.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
There ae a lot of desperate people in the world. The work envirnoment for all of us seems to be getting more dangerous these days. But bank tellers in particular have become constant targets.
By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
Don't mean to detract from real life dangers, but has anyone seen that show abt. a bank robbery and the people who are now conneted b/c of the situation. I was hooked for the firs few wks., but now I'm not sure. The cop with a gambling problem, the woman who almost didn't get engaged b/c of her fixation on him... the doctor w/ a pregnant ex-girlfriend starting a fling w/ another vic., the boring guy turned hero divorcing his wife.... Sounds like a soap opera.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
indeed our prayers will be with you JC as well as others in the banking industry.
5 plus 7 model

Process of elimination... Why is ND left with 2 g[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]