Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Just got a text from my Dad this morning, he is heading up to Maine to be with his Dad who has been admitted to the ICU. My uncles say it isn't looking so great. I don't have a ton more info but he is in his early 90's at this point so it isn't too surprising. Prayers for him and family and especially for his relationship with Christ. As far as I know, it is nonexistent but I wouldn't know since "religion" was always one of those things he had zero desire to talk about.

So your prayers would be much appreciated.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the prayers. My grandfather doesn't have much time left. He is refusing all treatment at this point and so the dr's are trying to keep him as comfortable as possible. Continued prayers would be appreciated.

I'm trying to figure out logistics to get to Maine but am about to transition into a new work position with a different office so it'll be complicated. So yeah, thanks guys.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]