Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Jonathan Carone
Hey guys. As some of you know, my wife and I are in the process of moving back to North Carolina. If you want to read the full story of how that all went down, you can read it here.

We’re up against a wall with the whole thing, so if you all don’t mind, keep us in your prayers this week.

The tl:dr version is we have to get an offer and be under contract on our house by Sunday or things get really complicated.

The full version is that the house we’re trying to buy in North Carolina has a closing date of July 30. If we’re not under contract by this weekend on our current house in Tennessee, we won’t be able to close on it before July 30. If we don’t close on our house before July 30, we can’t buy the other house. So if we’re not under contract, we have to go back to the people we’re buying it from and ask them to move the closing date or - more likely - let the house go back on the market and hope things work out and it’s still there when ours sells.

The other thing throwing another hitch in all of this is we’re supposed to go on vacation the first week of August and we’d really like to be moved by then for a number of reasons.

So yeah, we’re super stressed and having to trust God that he’ll work this out, but if you could be praying for the situation, I’d really appreciate it.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Prayers for you guys Jon...and who knows, maybe we can catch up at a football game this fall
By Jonathan Carone
Went under contract last night. Gotta work out a bridge loan with our mortgage company but everything else fell into place pretty well. We are paying a little more in closing costs than we would've wanted and are having to close later (hence the bridge loan) but it's better than nothing.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]