Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Without going into too much detail, there is an upcoming change coming for me at work. This change is one I sought for and am happy to have received but with it comes some changes. With that said, I am still in my current position for 5 more months and there are so many different issues I have had here and it's operation and at this point it is best for me to just bite my tongue. Anybody that knows me well, knows that this is very difficult for me to do but it is probably best for everybody involved for me to be diplomatic.

Anyways, I know this is super vague but I am praising God that he has provided me with a way out of crappy situation but in this comes changes in commute times and other commitments. Also pray for the last 5 months I have here at my current position. I will need it.

Thanks for indulging me and thanks for your prayers.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We can recognize concerns based on what you shared. Excited to hear that God is providing you a better path forward. I also pray that He gives you wisdom and a focs on where you are going as you finish out your assignment. At least it sounds a like a move won't be necessary. That's rare under these circumstances.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I start my new position in DC on Monday. This change will require a longer commute and some changes to my family's day to day routine. Prayers are certainly appreciated during this transitional time.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: July 12th, 2019, 8:16 am I start my new position in DC on Monday. This change will require a longer commute and some changes to my family's day to day routine. Prayers are certainly appreciated during this transitional time.
Based on your branch of service, flying isn’t a commuting option? :dontgetit :D
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: July 12th, 2019, 8:52 am
thepostman wrote: July 12th, 2019, 8:16 am I start my new position in DC on Monday. This change will require a longer commute and some changes to my family's day to day routine. Prayers are certainly appreciated during this transitional time.
Based on your branch of service, flying isn’t a commuting option? :dontgetit :D
I actually asked if I could fly to Boston - my request was denied :-(
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]