Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Jonathan Carone
Hey friends. I just released a new podcast called Solving Problems where we help you reach more people using the power of story. If you're in ministry, we know breaking through all the noise is one of the hardest parts of your job. But it doesn’t have to be. We teach you how to leverage the StoryBrand framework to reach more people and grow your church.

You can check out all the details at SolvingProblemsPodcast.com.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I have become very involved in our current church and we are at an interesting point in our growth and when I saw what your podcast topic was I decided to take a listen to the preview episode last week and really enjoyed it

So even though I am not on staff at a church I feel like if you are heavily involved in decision making and vision casting at a church this podcast also would be helpful in clarifying your message to your congregation and to people you may be leading.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]