Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Friends in Fort Myers/Naples are all safe. They lost power and had a few downed trees, but no major damage. My friend from Marco Island hasn't been able to check out his place, so he may have some damage.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
That is good to hear. Marco Island got the brunt of the winds as far as SW Florida is concerned so I am sure your friend is concerned.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:That is good to hear. Marco Island got the brunt of the winds as far as SW Florida is concerned so I am sure your friend is concerned.
He just messaged me and both his house and his family's restaurant were fine.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:That is great news adam. Just got word myself that our house is damage free as well.
Awesome. I know that's a relief.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
A lot of meteorologists are amazed at how quickly Irma fell apart after holding as a category 5 all the way until it hit Cuba or so...hurricanes don't typically lose strength that quickly, even after making landfall in the Caribbean and getting back over Atlantic waters or the Gulf of Mexico
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
There was a ton of wind sheer and many of the meteorologist predicted that would happen. What they didn't expect was the storm chilling over Cuba for as long as it did.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]