Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

This was all the rage in the early days of CCM. She was the poster child then. Apparently still is. Ironically Stryper was as well and they are doing their 30 Anniversary To Hell With The Devil tour. Of course,Netherlands ultimate enigma of the argument was U2.
I'm sorry, but Amy Grant's manager writing an article in an attempt to shame Lifeway is a little silly. That whole thing was an effort to promote a new Christmas album while taking a jab at Lifeway in the process.

If I were to guess, Lifeway's decision is less about the album and more about the artist.
because Amy Grant is just so edgy after all, right? Lifeway has sold tooth and nail records artists who have made it quite clear they aren't even Christians so I don't know why Lifeway chooses Amy Grant to make some kind of message with.

I don't like Amy Grant's music but I have always thought the outcry for her music in the Christian community has been way over blown.
Jonathan Carone wrote:I love that they take a stand on Amy Grant but still sell Osteen, Jakes, and the rest of the prosperity guys.
This has been a problem for a long time. Lifeway is awful when it comes to this. It seems that their only doctrinal standard is: what public statements have you made about gay marriage.
thepostman wrote:because Amy Grant is just so edgy after all, right? Lifeway has sold tooth and nail records artists who have made it quite clear they aren't even Christians so I don't know why Lifeway chooses Amy Grant to make some kind of message with.

I don't like Amy Grant's music but I have always thought the outcry for her music in the Christian community has been way over blown.

Well she IS divorced
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]