Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By sigmo7
Registration Days Posts
Nick has to go under the knife on Wednesday in Lynchburg to hopefully repair his shoulder he messed up in INDIANA. They did what they needed to do to get him straight and back on the field after the injury during the season. It never healed completely or correctly and there is a certain time frame that the school is still responsible and it is about to run out so they will do surgery to try and get him straightened out. Thanks in advance, Ronnie
By sigmo7
Registration Days Posts
I will be stopping by more often this year, wanted to lay low this past season because I still had some friends on the team. I had a lot I wanted to say but figured it best to bite my tongue.
By sigmo7
Registration Days Posts
surgery went good, it took 5 hours to repair it. Thanks for checking in. while i'm on here I will state that i don't like this new site set up. I have yet to be able to pull anything up other than the posts I made. will give it a few more tries before i'm done with it. Ronnie
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
sigmo7 wrote:will give it a few more tries before i'm done with it.
If you have to, switch to the Milky Red Way theme, which is very similar to the old theme, but without ads.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]