Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Hey guys, I don't post here often although I'm around nearly everyday. I'm a 2012 graduate with a degree in Exercise Science but I've figured out over the past few years that this is not the field I would like to be in. I really feel like law enforcement is where I'm supposed to be and with that being said I've been hired by the State Police and begin my training on Thursday.

So I'm just asking for prayers as I begin the next phase of my life and I do feel like this is what I am called to do and where I'm supposed to be. I've got about 9 months of training ahead of me and when that's finished I do not know where in the state I will be working. It seems like a daunting task but I know it's for the best and will all workout according to plan. Thanks guys.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I currently drive I black 2013 Taurus......
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I have found that listening to the Holy Spirit's guiding has been much more enjoyable than my own direction. If God is leading you toward law enforcement, than that is where you need to be. Praying you feel peace and wisdom through the training.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
this will change your life for sure. Best of luck to ya
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Thank you for choosing this as your career path. Best of luck.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]