Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
People are going to freak out about it of course. His wording was unfortunate but the gist of what he was saying was correct. This was his Trump moment. Or perhaps he was paying tribute to his dad.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Not a huge fan of his delivery. I don't disagree with his stance but it seems he allowed emotion to get the best of him.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Not a huge fan of his delivery. I don't disagree with his stance but it seems he allowed emotion to get the best of him.
I agree. Part of the point of having a CWP is to keep people guessing whether or not you are carrying
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Good to see that he inherited his father's "make offensive statement then explain it away when taken to task" gene. :doh
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
Because we all know the best way to counteract terrorism is to give radical Muslims more reason to want to attack someone/something or to encourage people to murder Muslims, which would also just fuel the fire for radical Muslims.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]