Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
My wife freaking rocked it today and our son was born earlier this afternoon. Both mom and baby are healthy and sleeping. He is already way different than his older sister.

I'm a proud dad and husband right now. Can't believe I have 2 kids now. God is good.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Congratulations Postie! I hope that my little one is an easy labor and delivery in January, but I am glad to hear that all went well for you guys.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Congrats brother.

praying for continued good health for your boy and wife

PS: my kids are all complete opposites. in everything. sometimes it drives me nuts
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Congrats!!!!
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:My wife freaking rocked it today and our son was born earlier this afternoon.
w00t! Congrats! :)
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
That is terrific! Kids are such an incredible gift from God. Congrats!! Just remember that God is still good when they are teenagers, haha.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I'm glad everything came out ok....
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Congrats!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Thanks guys. Another praise is how well this baby has been eating and sleeping. Our first had issues with both for months and it was a drain on us. This has felt easy compared to that. Both mom and baby have been cleared for discharge today. Thank you guys again!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Thanks guys. Another praise is how well this baby has been eating and sleeping. Our first had issues with both for months and it was a drain on us. This has felt easy compared to that. Both mom and baby have been cleared for discharge today. Thank you guys again!
Did you have a baby or a Teenager? :lol:
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]